CLICK HERE for printer friendly version of rules.
2016 General Race Rules
T. R. SPEEDWAY
2016-2017 GENERAL RULES
1. All cars must warm up with their class. If you miss your hot laps with your class you will NOT be allowed to warm up with another class.
2. No cars will be allowed to have any extra practice laps after the hot lap session is complete.
1. Cars must be lined up in infield before your heat goes on track.
2. If late, you will start in the rear of your heat.
3. If you miss your heat you CANNOT run in the 2nd heat.
1. All cars must be lined up in the infield before your class goes on the track if not you will start in rear.
1. All double file starts.
2. The inside car may fire anywhere between the 1st and 2nd cones.
3. If any car jumps you will be moved back 1 row.
4. Single file restarts the leader can fire any time after pit gate to turn 4.
1. You will get 3 laps for flat tires, 1 time in main event only.
2. Must stop on track to bring out caution for laps.
1. No pulling sheet metal unless it is a safety issue.
2. Officials will only pull sheet metal if race is red flagged on initial start.
3. No crew members are allowed on track at any time.
4. No driver is allowed to get out of their car on the track.
5. Only time driver is allowed to get out of their car is if it is for a safety reason and under a red flag.
1. All cars must enter infield before exiting track.
2. NO RIGHT TURNS OFF THE TRACK.
1. Money must be in hand.
2. Must notify official no more than 5 minutes after race.
3. NO more than 3 people from each crew are allowed in tech shed for protest.
RACE RECEIVERS ARE MANDITORY!
**NO IN CAR RADIOS ARE ALLOWED!
**Except in beginner division.
Posted by Travelers Rest PR